Redeem Paytm Gift Card.
Securely offers Paytm Gift Cards, Once you make payment for Paytm Gift Card with a selected denomination, Gift Card will be sent instantly to your mobile number registered with Paytm, While checkout we ask your mobile number registered with Paytm account specifically.
Direct link to redeem Paytm Gift Card. This link is applicable only for Mobile Phone and same Paytm account should login in your phone as provided at the time of checkout.
Steps to redeem your Paytm Gift Card sent from Securely.
Step 1. Open Paytm App and navigate to Passbook section in the Paytm App.
Step 2. Select Gift Voucher option
Step 3. Select Redeem Gift Voucher Option
Step 4. Redeem Gift Voucher
5. Confirm to redeem Gift Voucher
Gift Voucher redeemed sucessfully.
Paytm Gift Card/ Gift Vouchers details:
- Paytm Gift Vouchers are issued by Paytm Payments Bank Ltd.
- One Paytm Gift Voucher can have a maximum balance of Rs. 10,000.
- A Paytm account can have a maximum of 20 Gift Vouchers at a time, with a maximum combined balance of Rs 100,000.
- Gift Vouchers once purchased cannot be cancelled. Balance in voucher cannot be used to purchase another Voucher, or redeemed for cash, or transferred to Bank Account.
- To ensure sufficient time to utilize balance in Gift Voucher the expiry is 10 Years.